wellness • 3 min read
Do you need a shot in the arm?
Imagine what it would be like if, on those days when you feel jaded, exhausted or simply worn out you could go and have that ‘shot in the arm’ that really does give your internal energy a boost. Well – you CAN!
Reviv is the secret weapon that celebrities use to keep them looking – and feeling – simply fabulous; and now it’s available to everyone.
Reviv comes in both intravenous (IV) and intramuscular (IM) forms; the latter is literally a shot!
There are three different versions that can be delivered as a shot:
B-12 – a pure energy shot that is your main source of internal energy. This shot:
- Increases your energy level
- Boosts red blood cell production – when you’re tired there’s usually a low red cell count
- Regulates sleep – giving you a better quality of sleep so you wake up feeling rested
- Balances your mood – so those up and down mood swings – often a result of poor blood sugar levels – disappear
- Keeps your appetite under control, so no bingeing or eating to get a quick sugar boost
- Detoxes your entire body – getting rid of those toxins that are dragging you down.
It sounds like a miracle, but it’s for real!
If weight is an issue then the SlimBoost shot offers not only B-12, but the amino acids that increase metabolism. OK, it’s not going to rid you of pounds of excess flab, but it will help you to burn off the calories and give you the energy to embrace exercise so you’re doing more of the right things that keep your weight under control. It makes it easier to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Best of all there’s the Glutathione shot. This really does it all!
- It’s an antioxidant
- It detoxes
- It protects your immune system
- It improves your athletic performance
- It is an anti-inflammatory
- It slows down the aging process
- It makes skin, hair and nails look healthy and glowing with health.
How to get your shot in the arm
Reviv has only just arrived in the UK so it’s getting a lot of attention and, at the time of writing, only three Clinics are able to offer this amazing treatment – and Riverbanks is proud to be one of them.
If you’re in the Hertfordshire or Bedfordshire area Riverbanks is within easy reach. We’re right on the border just outside Harpenden. Most of our patients come from the nearby towns of Luton and St Albans, but people come from all round both counties.
Getting your Reviv shot is simply a case of booking an online consultation here or downloading our app and booking through your phone or tablet then dropping by the clinic to get your ‘fix’ of energy and wellness.
In today’s world it’s important to nurture your wellness, rather than wait until your immune system lets the latest virus through its defences. A regular shot is a fantastic way to stay fit for life – whatever it throws at you.
Subscribe to the blog
Get the latest articles sent straight to your inbox