clinic-news • 2 min read
Luton Botox Clinic wins BEST CLINIC in UK 2011-12
Dr Ravi Jain, medical director of Riverbanks Wellness, started his private aesthetics practice in 2006 offering Botox Dermal filler treatments in Luton Harpenden, running alongside his Luton NHS GP practice. In 2007 Dr Jain moved fulltime into his private aesthetic practice and by 2008 opened what was soon to be come the Best Clinic in the UK at Riverbanks.
The doctors at Riverbanks Wellness have over 18 years of combined experience treating patients with Botulinum Toxin injections, commonly known as Botox. On top of that they are experts in dermal fillers, dermarollers, carboxytherapy and VASER Liposelection treatments.
Dr Ravi Jain is recognised international expert, speaker and trainer in the many aesthetic uses for botulinum toxin, particularly in the Azzalure Dysport brands which are made in the UK.
Dr Becky Bols is a NHS GP and has been treating patients with Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers for over 12 years. Her friendly and caring manner and attention to details has rewarded her with a loyal following of patients.
At Riverbanks, botulinum toxin Injections can be used to:
- reduce the intensity of over active frown / expressions
- reduce the appearance of crows feet
- raise your eyebrows
- treat tension headaches
- treat migraines
- treat muscle spasms in the neck
- reduce the appearance of Neck Bands and Wrinkleneck bands
- tighten the jaw line
- reduce teeth clenching and other symptoms of bruxism
- slim the jawline by shrinking overactive chewing muscles
- reduce excessive sweating of the armpits and forehead
Other medical uses of botulinum toxins include treating:
- Muscle spasticity in adults children
- Ticks squints
- Bladder instability
- Various other uses during surgery
If you have been thinking about aesthetic treatments including botox injections or dermal fillers, then you should see experts in their field.
Subscribe to the blog
Get the latest articles sent straight to your inbox